Council Services

The services provided by the Town Council include:

Find out about highway related matters including bus timetables and Community Transport options for people with disabilities or report a road or pavement defect with Devon County Council.

Ask about your refuse and recycling with Mid Devon District Council including when refuse and recycling disposal takes place in your postcode.

You can report a case of fly tipping here or find out how to have your bulky waste collected here.

See the weekly Planning Application listing or search for current and past Planning Applications.