Cullompton Town Council owns and maintains a car park at St Andrew's Estate (NGR 302015 107500) containing 49 parking spaces. There are no designated Disabled parking spaces.
The day-to-day management of the car park is carried out by Devon County Council who empty the pay and display meter and conduct regular enforcement visits.
Charges for parking spaces are as follows:
- 8am until 6pm:
- No Charge - up to 30 minutes (note: a ticket must still be obtained from the pay and display meter).
- £1.00 - up to 2 hours.
- £2.00 - up to 4 hours.
- Although there are no designated Disabled parking spaces, Disabled Parking badge holders must obtain a ticket from the pay and display meter and will be permitted an additional 30 minutes beyond the ticket expiry time up to 6pm
- 6pm until 8am:
- £1.00 - any time after 6pm until 8am. Vehicles must be moved no later than 8am.
- Annual Permits:
- £250 - Daytime Parking Permit
- £150 - Overnight Parking Permit