WELCOME TO CULLOMPTON TOWN COUNCIL
Please contact us if you have questions concerning the work of the Town Council, if you have any concerns that you feel the Council should be aware of or where it can help or support you.
A list of the committees, meetings and minutes, can be found by clicking on the Committees button below. Members of the public are very welcome to attend.
NOTICE OF ELECTION
Election of a Councillor for
Cullompton Town Council (North Ward)
1. Forms of nomination as a candidate for the above Town Council election may be obtained from the Returning Officer, Mid Devon District Council offices, Phoenix House, Phoenix Lane, Tiverton, EX16 6PP (or by emailing email@example.com)
2. Nomination papers must be delivered to the Returning Officer, Phoenix House, Phoenix Lane, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6PP between 10am and 4pm from Tuesday 3 October 2017 to 4pm on Friday 3 November 2017 (not including Saturdays and Sundays).
3. If the election is contested the poll will take place on Thursday 30 November 2017.
4. Applications to be added to the electoral register must reach the Electoral Registration Officer at Phoenix House, Phoenix Lane, Tiverton, Devon, EX16 6PP by Tuesday 14 November 2017.
5. Applications for, amendments to or cancellations of postal votes must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Wednesday 15 November 2017.
6. Applications to vote by proxy at this election must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Wednesday 22 November 2017.
7. Emergency proxy applications (for work or medical reasons, where that work commitment or medical emergency occurred after 5pm on Wednesday 22 November 2017), must reach the Electoral Registration Officer by 5pm on Thursday 30 November 2017.